So you meet to look at a gun.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

colrhino

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
54   0
Reaction score
You see an ad on ODT that interests you. You PM the seller. You travel a lot. You say "if you sell it before we meet, that's okay with me, don't hold it for me." You make arrangements to meet to look at the item. At no point have you said, "I'll take it." Both parties are on time for the meeting. You shake hands. You look at the item and decide the item is not particularly worth (to you) what the seller is asking. You offer less. The seller says no. You say thank you and good luck selling it. You shake hands. You leave. Is the seller justified in leaving negative feedback?

personally, i will not leave the house for someone to "look at" a weapon...post pictures, give descriptions, take more pictures...i get it if you show up for a meet and the weapon is no where near as described...otherwise, be a man or woman of your word :)

When yall shook hands just before leaving, was it a "hey nice to meet you and thanks for your time" hand shake. Or a "hey nice to meet you and I hope you die and burn in hell" type of feeling?
Either way it has no bearing of getting a neg removed. That can just give you a heads up that a not so positive feedback might be coming. Still doesnt justify one if you were clear in your pm's that you would like to inspect the item prior to any commitment.

I met with one that had posted pics. When I got there the weapon had heavy holster wear, that did not show up in the pics. The person also agreed it had holster wear, he was delivering it for someone else. I told him that it was not what I wanted, due to wear. I offered to pay for his gas for his trouble. He made a call and the seller offered to let it go for less..I agreed and left him positive feed, He never left any for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom