• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So yeah I got a seven day vacation for saying.......................

Too many folks think that "telling it like it is" or "being real" is providing some service to the world. Reality - they're just equating their opinions to universal truth and calling it a virtue. They're also generally the most obnoxious people you ever meet.

virtue signaling.

Too many folks think that "telling it like it is" or "being real" is providing some service to the world. Reality - they're just equating their opinions to universal truth and calling it a virtue. They're also generally the most obnoxious people you ever meet.
And some people just don't care.

It looks like a retarded person stamped the 45 colt into the barrel. When it clearly looked like a retarded person stamped 45 colt into a gun barrel. It was a joke. I was kidding.

I had a job like this once with a liberal boss who would write me up over the smallest thing. One day he handed me another write up because I left a barrel in a cable line which I didn't see while at the job site. I handed him back the paperwork with a smile and a go **** yourself as I walked out the door. Funny for my old boss at the same job I was employee off the month for like 3 months in a row.

I had a job once...no wait.
Once upon a time, a boss called me in for a write up for some BS...
I signed it, dropped down a few inches, signed it again...
dropped down a few inches, signed it again. Passed it back across the desk and said "don't bother me next time"...shock & awe!

Back
Top Bottom