• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

My latest ride, 2016. Love it.
FJR.jpg

Not sure if that’s a Diavel? but I’ve been thinking about getting one. They sit comparable to my Wide Glide and still in the “cruiser class” so the insurance is a fraction of what a “Sport” bike is. I like it either way, Nice!!
Streetfighter V2. It's basically a Panigale V2 without the front fairing, and taller bars. 153hp, 392lbs dry weight...

Not sure if that’s a Diavel? but I’ve been thinking about getting one. They sit comparable to my Wide Glide and still in the “cruiser class” so the insurance is a fraction of what a “Sport” bike is. I like it either way, Nice!!

The Diavel is an interesting bike, because it looks like a cruiser but isn't. The X-Diavel is more cruiserish, but the regular model is a sport bike made to look like a cruiser. Its 160hp+ and you can rail on it in the turns... I have seen several out on Road Atlanta doing track days with us. The Diavel compared to the Wide Glide, is like comparing a 67 Impala to a new Lambo Aventador.

It's a seriously cool bike, but don't jump in it expecting it to be a cruiser. :-)

Here is the one I got, the Streetfighter...

The Diavel is an interesting bike, because it looks like a cruiser but isn't. The X-Diavel is more cruiserish, but the regular model is a sport bike made to look like a cruiser. Its 160hp+ and you can rail on it in the turns... I have seen several out on Road Atlanta doing track days with us. The Diavel compared to the Wide Glide, is like comparing a 67 Impala to a new Lambo Aventador.

It's a seriously cool bike, but don't jump in it expecting it to be a cruiser. :-)

Here is the one I got, the Streetfighter...

I was only talking insurance costs. My insurance company has it listed as a cruiser . Not being a prick, I’ve been studying and contemplating getting one for about 3yrs. I know what they are and what they’re becoming more of. I like it A Lot.

Back
Top Bottom