So up to 6'2" 340 now. Ordered the Nutrisystem 7 day a week plan (Didn't work. I couldn't stick to it.)

Wish you the best bypass! It definitely isn't easy to loose and keep weight off. Our bodies fight to gain every ounce of fat back once we have made it. I started my health journey almost 3 years ago now. Slowly, I have lost between 59-65 lbs depending on the day. One thing is for sure what works for one will not work for everyone. However, one thing is a constant get and stay moving! You don't have to be a gym rat just find something that you enjoy and keep at it. I hunt public land alot and to get away from all the folks I hike miles and miles over the mtns.
Above all, don't get discouraged you didn't put the weight on over night and it will not come off over night. My words to myself throughout my journey, which still continues, is/was stay the course!
Again good luck!

I'm on my 2nd year of walking 3 times a week, 45 minutes at a time. If not for my bum knee, I'd probably be doing more by now. I went from 325 to 270, and lost 6 inches on my waist. I only weigh myself when I go to the Dr. so it's probably a little more than that. It wasn't easy at the beginning, and it still isn't, but the realization you're needing to do something is the first step to take. Good luck, stick with it.

Nutrisystem didn't work. Couldn't stick to it.

I've been out in the yard this morning shoveling and wheel barreling close to 2 tons of dirt. I realized that my knees are shot along with my back and everything else. All of it because I'm a fat ass.

Getting to where it's a struggle just to bend over to put my boots on. I gotta do something to correct this course I'm on.

What pisses me off is I only eat twice a day. A bacon egg and cheese biscuit in the morning and dinner/lunch around 3pm.

My PTSD meds cause weight gain and the fact that I quit smoking a few months ago didn't help. I went up 15 pounds just quitting smoking.

Sorry for the rant.

Before and after pics?
funny-pics-of-before-and-after-pictures-glasses.jpg

Back
Top Bottom