• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I've never tested that so you may very well be right.

In regards to a points timeout vs. a 24 Hour Break though, I think the splash notification when you try to login is different too.

Who wants to be a guinea pig and help me test something?
give me a few days I am sure something will come up.

Do you feel anyone was condescending in this thread?

Anyone, well, yes I do. Some by members, but some by MODs circling the wagon. I mentioned before, I do understand the circling of the wagons, but I do not understand why the members who voiced an opinion have to be considered, complainers, whiners, have warnings, points, hats and are basically a pain in the ass. I did not know that having warning, points, hats and being a pain in the ass was reason to discredit their opinion. As I stated before, I have and will continue to complain when I believe there is a need to complain. I don't like being fed a line of garbage and told to believe it is steak. I am not leaving. I don't believe this is a horrible site. I believe that most of our members are good guys and girls, but will agree that some are pains in the ass. I don't believe that all MODs are idiots, stalkers and speak in condescending tones when addressing members. But there are some that do. Give me a warning if I deserve it, I will take it. Give me a point if I deserve it, I will take it. Ban me for 24 hours for no reason, with no warnings, no points and no hats, I did not like it, but I did accept it.

Anyone, well, yes I do. Some by members, but some by MODs circling the wagon. I mentioned before, I do understand the circling of the wagons, but I do not understand why the members who voiced an opinion have to be considered, complainers, whiners, have warnings, points, hats and are basically a pain in the ass. I did not know that having warning, points, hats and being a pain in the ass was reason to discredit their opinion. As I stated before, I have and will continue to complain when I believe there is a need to complain. I don't like being fed a line of garbage and told to believe it is steak. I am not leaving. I don't believe this is a horrible site. I believe that most of our members are good guys and girls, but will agree that some are pains in the ass. I don't believe that all MODs are idiots, stalkers and speak in condescending tones with addressing members. But there are some that do. Give me a warning if I deserve it, I will take it. Give me a point if I deserve it, I will take it. Ban me for 24 hours for no reason, with no warnings, no points and no hats, I did not like it, but I did accept it.

oprah you get a ban.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom