So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to pop back in for a second and share this, now I'm being sued. :D (This is the type of drama that I get all the time)

eab09f122cab45ca595492d582eb8283.png

Not over the Wolf Thread, I hope...

I would like to know who gave me all the points and warnings I've gotten, with the quote of the "may or may not offend someone" or " rules violation".

If someone is a Conservative Republican, and you refer to them as a Conservative Republican, It that name calling?

I might have deserved some of the points and warnings, that I've acquired, but some of them are BS.

The mods should stand behind every warning and infraction given, with a quote of the post, and an explanation, not"because I said so" from an anonymous source.
Okuma Okuma
Thanks
me and you are far from the type that get along. But I agree with you 100%. If you've gotten points or warnings when me and you have gone back and forth I should have too. I can agree to say there are members here who seem to get BS bans or infractions.

Did you seriously just post a members real name and Facebook profile in public just to make a point?

WOW!

That's ****ed up.
I believe he broke one of his own rules... That's a public call out. Prime example of the do as I say that is being brought up by others. I haven't been sized for a hat in a while but make sure y'all got a big hat for me, because I got a big head.

Wow. Fell asleep during the chick flick my wife wanted me to watch and all hell breaks loose.

Talk about Pandora's box! Lawsuits? Good grief.

But I do win the internet cause I got a reply from Steve from my earlier post in this thread.

So I'm a favorite....nanabooboo.

I've only got 1 point, it was for a public call out on a guy selling stripped anderson lowers for crazy prices that was a leech from Facebook. I deserved that one but it was worth it. I've gotten 5 other warning the one that really rubbed me the wrong way was a "GLWS" that was honest and not sarcastic prior to "you can't say that" began. Others include negative comments in classifieds which I didn't see as negative but oh well and one for an early relist which was bs, deleted my ad and changed what it included, price, pictures but was considered an early relist in a mod's eyes. None of these that I can remember came from the mod in question unless he is the one who hid behind the auto alerts or whatever it was to send me my notice. But after seeing the condescending attitude he has toward others I can agree he should be replaced or atleast have a probationary period. Okuma Okuma I know you tried to defend DanKATL DanKATL attitude I look at it as he is position of authority, just because he is tired or you are tired of being nice doesn't warrant the cocky "I'm the mod And you're a peasant" attitude he has shown in this thread and apparently according to others has shown them in the past. I love the site and have made great friends on here but when you see some of the early members and well established members getting the run around and treated the way they do from a certain moderation member it makes you really wonder what is more important to you. What do you value more the money you make from the advertisements or the loyal members that come here everyday? If you do truly value the members which I believe you do it might be best to figure out how to solve this issue with a good resolution for both sides.

Wow 49 pages strong. Anyone give me a 1 paragraph summary?
Paynefree left for good because of the mistreatment by a mod
Then he didn't leave
A lynch mob was formed then Sherriff OS sent them away
Much mumbling and complaining about any intentional or accidental slight or misdeed since time began
O.S. shot fireworks with the kids
Some good memes from the movie Tombstone were posted
Promise of future resolution or at least clarification of why one is getting smacked
Continued sporadic grumbling as the participants ran out of steam
O.S. says the ODT is getting sued for dissing women

Wow 49 pages strong. Anyone give me a 1 paragraph summary?

Well Back at page 32 it was

30+ PAGES LATER (And now at nearly 50 pages the synopsis is pretty much the same)

SO JUST SO WE ALL CLEARLY UNDERSTAND - NOTHINGS GOING TO CHANGE

* moderators will continue to anonymously & hypocritically apply the rules as they see fit in accordance with their personal bias or agenda (some more than others) with total immunity

* Okuma Okuma has all but said he will look into it but there is nothing to see here - move along - move along

* I still won't win anything on give away day

* If you don't like it leave is what I've gathered as the take away I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom