So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I allow a vote for a mod to be dismissed then I've already decided that I'm willing to dismiss them, and that's not the case right now, so no point in it. It would also be unfair to dankatl as I'm the root cause of the lion's share of these issues and I'm not going to sacrifice him when the real problem is with myself.

So are you saying he is the only mod following your instructions? As there seems to be something unique about his moderating.

For the record, I tagged Leatherhead in a post the other day and was awarded no points, warning etc...

I guess I can be an example if that is what you are looking for.

Why others and not me.....don't know.

Also is LH banned for good or just a small hiatus?

That's a call out, your banned!

Winning Mod of the year, is kinda like winning the Gold in the Special Olympics. Lol

Yep, tallest midget... at the end of the day you're still a midget.

The classifieds are for shopping, all communication between parites should be via pm, and the fun of odt has little to do with ads, imho, it is the people and threads.

To me just makes sense no comments in classifieds they really are not needed.

If a seller has a tendency to be thin skinned, they can choose to block comments in their classified threads. Leave it up to the seller.

Furthermore, if ANYONE posts a comment in a classifed (or any) thread you don't like or agree with, as the thread originator, you can delete it. Again, OP can pretty much police their own listing or thread.

I don't need to go running to the mods if I get my feelings hurt. And I'd prefer they'd take a minimalist approach to moderating as opposed to a "big government" approach. I've been away for a couple of months and see the change in the ODT. Can't see it forcing me to leave.

Paynefree Paynefree , hate to see you go. We've met a few times, always a pleasure. Fact is, you really shouldn't bail. Hang in there. Make THEIR lives miserable.

lol did you call me a sexist garbage person? Hahaha. That's funny. You are taking it the wrong way. You can't hear tone of voice in text. I have nothing against women. I just won't participate in threads that my wife wouldn't appreciate. As an example some woman on giveaway day was giving away a blow up doll. I'll not participate in any of those shenanigans. Most women participate in Facebook not forums. The ones I see on forums enjoy attention from men. I don't participate in threads like that out of respect for my wife. THOSE women get no attention from me. I've seen posts you have made about your stolen car. You aren't one of those women, best I can tell. I try my best to honor my wife and my only child who is a 15 year old young woman. I might make my sig "sexist garbage person " I've been called many things but never that. Lol
My better half won one of those dolls.......:pound::pound:

My better half won one of those dolls.......:pound::pound:

LOL!
I could not enter those drawings.
Paynefree Paynefree do some deals and back out of discussions. I've had to do it before. You brought plenty to light here. We appreciate ya!
The world of PM's that flows through this place is never to be underestimated. ODT'rs talk. You can believe that, or not. The truth doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom