• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
This threads pretty good, but not epic......yet.

Yesterday I was at kids bday pool party with my family, and they were throwing water balloons. One of the little turds nailed me in the elbow with one, and I immediately made a reference to the great thread a few years ago.

If I allow a vote for a mod to be dismissed then I've already decided that I'm willing to dismiss them, and that's not the case right now, so no point in it. It would also be unfair to dankatl as I'm the root cause of the lion's share of these issues and I'm not going to sacrifice him when the real problem is with myself.
Just curious, why does him being here less than a year discredit him?
I'll be back on in the morning and address as much as I can.

btw...
I have scared of loud pop and bright sparkly things itis...
your fireworks offended me. :)

Zeake doesn't like me, and that's fine; but, I will back up him up on this. 90% of women on these type of forums are only seeking attention. As far as a chauvinist, he is not. He loves his wife and daughter very much, and treats every woman that visits his place of business with the utmost respect.

My sig line was changed to one of my favorite Tombstone lines a couple days ago. Ironic the conversation comes up. I'm glad nobody else used it. Its mine. All mine.

The nasty is getting aired out in this one.

"I'm leaving!" threads never disappoint.

I still can't believe Biker13 has a FB page.

The tease of dick pics and a happy ending from Nonlib, and goats everywhere.

@hikingthehills do you reckon a female goat in heat would bring in bucks? I've wondered about it before...

Has anyone else experienced the joys of quilted Charmin? It changes everything.

My son and I just busted off a load of fireworks. He loves the ones that deploy parachutes. The BEST of times.

Still sub'd. I want resolutions.

Screenshot_20170529-085041.png

This will be in tall order for this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom