• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I'm thinking about getting a Can Am Spyder...............

Honest opinion? I think they are ugly as all hell and look even more goofy when someone's sitting on top of it....driving it (I can't bring myself to say riding it). Why not get a Harley Tri-Glide where at least the single wheel is in the right place? Maybe even at minimum consider a Polaris Slingshot.

Reality is my opinion doesn't mean ****. If you want one, get it, enjoy it, own it. At the end of the day if you can get your knees in breeze and wind through your hair, that's all that matters.
I have had a bunch of bikes over the years and my last was a custom Harley. I weigh 330 6'2" right now and I've noticed my balance isn't as good on two wheels as it use to be. That is why I'm considering something different this time.

I have had a bunch of bikes over the years and my last was a custom Harley. I weigh 330 6'2" right now and I've noticed my balance isn't as good on two wheels as it use to be. That is why I'm considering something different this time.
Well man, if you're having issues with balance then I'd say it's a good choice. It gets you out on the open road. I don't like em, but I'll still give the wave if we pass by each other.

I really need to lose some weight before I get diabetes.
I had to lose some before they would do surgery…i lost 70#+ and still loosing. I went from 365 to 293 and now im at 280 and trying to lose more.
Fortunately the surgery i have been looking for is scheduled for the 18th this month. About 2 weeks :) i have been waiting over a year:eek:

I had to lose some before they would do surgery…i lost 77# and still loosing. I went from 365 to 293 and now im at 280 and trying to lose more.
Fortunately the surgery i have been looking for is scheduled for the 18th this month. About 2 weeks :) i have been waiting over a year:eek:
Dang Brother. Prayers for you on your surgery and how did you lose that much weight if you don't mind me asking because that is a hella good start.

Do what makes you happy !

Back
Top Bottom