So I'm at BoJangles just now...

They used to be good in rural areas. My thought was the quality was a direct reflection of being franchised and the owners having a direct impact on their business. However, they’re all just like any other business where people only care about themselves and live in their own world.

Another example of my disappointment with the Rona virus and how it didn’t take 70% of the population out like I was promised.

They used to be good in rural areas. My thought was the quality was a direct reflection of being franchised and the owners having a direct impact on their business. However, they’re all just like any other business where people only care about themselves and live in their own world.

Another example of my disappointment with the Rona virus and how it didn’t take 70% of the population out like I was promised.
Dang vaccine worked like a champ!

Dude kept opening the refrigerator and leaving the door open while she was there and the temp was over 41°, 9 points gone
She should have taken the temp of product in the refrigerator and based it on that. Doors getting opened and closed during peak hours is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom