So I got into a shootout Tuesday

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
It was a crazy day......

My gf's ex boyfriend has been harassing her and won't leave her alone. He's been stalking her, etc..for several weeks now. Finally, it all came to a head yesterday. Dude comes to my house and stands in the street and just starts yelling at the house. I hear the commotion, grab my gun (IWB holster, FTW!) and head outside to see what's going on. I walk around the side of my house, where there's a side street that connects two of our main roads. I see her ex and we begin to argue. I'm screaming. He's screaming...it got really loud and that's when I noticed we had everyone in the neighborhood's attention. I look around and notice all my neighbors outside, observing what's going on.....and I also see some guy driving his car really slowly and checking things out. Talk about being in the spotlight!

That's when it got ugly....

Her ex pulls out his pistol and luckily, with my catlike reflexes, I pull out mine as well and we just start shooting. We exchange shots and my neighbors grab their guns and help me start shooting (I would have hit him but I kept limp wristing). Well, that's when we notice that fool in the car is still hanging around.....so we start shooting at him. He starts cussing at us and saying he's going to call the cops. Funny thing is, he only drives about 80 feet down the street and gets on his phone. I'm assuming he's calling 911, so in a last ditch effort, I unload my revolver towards my girlfriend's ex and then run back in the house to hide out. Luckily the cops never came and I have no idea what happened with that nosey guy driving the car.

Talk about a rough day......

Last edited:
Yeah, I know... it gets old.

So my HOA got together and bought a battery of six surplus 105mm howitzers, parked them on a vacant lot, pre-registered all the fire coordinates, we all split fire team duty.

It works, but we still hit random houses, or close enough to blow out all the windows. Gets to be such an irritation, plus having to fill in all the craters. We're doing a study now to see if a Predator drone would be more cost effective, we could launch it off the road, and just issue laser target designators to HOA members.

I'll let y'all know...

First I read the original and responded. The second times was to post #3 and this one is to post #5. It was a poor attempt at comedy. Maybe someone else can see some humor in it............ I don't see where mocking the is funny.

Luke

First I read the original and responded. The second times was to post #3 and this one is to post #5. It was a poor attempt at comedy. Maybe someone else can see some humor in it............ I don't see where mocking the is funny.

Luke

Ignore or play with the Trolls, I can't imagine anyone thought the OP was serious, and I didn't realize that the OP was responding to a real thread...

With everything that's happened in Athens this month, you really expect us to believe no one called the cops with all that gun fire you described????

Back
Top Bottom