So I got arrested this afternoon

I know a lawyer with tatted up hands who can help you out.View attachment 328038

That's the guy that defended Fred Tokars,aint it? I can never remember his name but he's supposed to be worth every penny. Iread that he has "Acquit" on his vanity plate and a Harley at his office given as a retainer by an Outlaw.

He's a good un :yo:
Oh, oh,Ohhhhh... Bruce Harvey! Yes! I remembered finally. He's supposed to be the best criminal lawyer in Atlanta. We had a good one in Macon until recently. HER...name was Althea Buafo. She had a black Porsche and a black H1 Hummer. She was black and lesbian. NOBODY wanted to face her in court. She could make a legal beef about saying Good Morning to her. But she graduated from Mercer Law School and was good to them. And then came the brain tumor.

Oh, oh,Ohhhhh... Bruce Harvey! Yes! I remembered finally. He's supposed to be the best criminal lawyer in Atlanta. We had a good one in Macon until recently. HER...name was Althea Buafo. She had a black Porsche and a black H1 Hummer. She was black and lesbian. NOBODY wanted to face her in court. She could make a legal beef about saying Good Morning to her. But she graduated from Mercer Law School and was good to them. And then came the brain tumor.

Yep - he has tats on his fist too. A lot of the less famous defense attorneys used to be all over his cock at the CACDL conference every year, and he enjoyed showing them off.

Met Althea at a tattoo parlor one night in Warner Robins about 22 years ago. I was getting some ink and she came in wanting some work finished up. The artist paused and asked to see what she was wanting finished and she proceeded to pull down the front of her jogging pants nearly exposing her............. well you know. I always heard she was a good lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom