• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

so i am going to jail.

Super Mod criminal...:rofl:

That's bogus. I'd have disputed the accrual of penalties since they never notified you of the discrepancy to give you a chance to rectify the situation. What a stinking racket...AlphaTater sucks...

I wonder why he felt it necessary to run your tag. Maybe an ODT sticker?

I did an unpaid internship with GCSO, and one of the deputies I was riding with one evening ran the tag number of every car we got behind. Every single car. Do that for an entire shift and you're bound to find something.

Glad it wasnt floyd, they probably would've let you sit here for the weekend then extradited you to alpheretta monday
The reason i am home has nothing to do with what county it was. Im out now because of Doug King. Had i not gotten his number to my wife i would be sitting in Bartow county lockup right now. I doubt fulton would have ever come for me.

The reason i am home has nothing to do with what county it was. Im out now because of Doug King. Had i not gotten his number to my wife i would be sitting in Bartow county lockup right now. I doubt fulton would have ever come for me.
Oh..... I was under the impression bartow took you to fulton...

Super Mod criminal...:rofl:That's bogus. I'd have disputed the accrual of penalties since they never notified you of the discrepancy to give you a chance to rectify the situation. What a stinking racket...AlphaTater sucks...
I knew nothing of any of it until after Doug had already paid my fines. I would love to have been able to fight it on principle, but that likely would have meant 72 hours or more in the pokey. My wife wasn't having that.

Back
Top Bottom