• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snowpocalypse 2.0

Thanks. I'm on Hart Co. Emc on the END of their system. Literally ...almost the last house on the north end of their territory. ANYTHING happens upstream I'm screwed...lol.

Can't you just switch over to that back-up generator you use for your grow operation in the basement??

Can't you just switch over to that back-up generator you use for your grow operation in the basement??

And chance losing the crop!!! ...lol. Actually I have a generator. It's at the shop. I could get there it's all downhill but would never make it back up the hill to the house. Road and driveway are iced over.

And chance losing the crop!!! ...lol. Actually I have a generator. It's at the shop. I could get there it's all downhill but would never make it back up the hill to the house. Road and driveway are iced over.

I left a 5500 watt unit at the job this morning, I'm hoping I didn't make a bad call; so far, so good :pray:

I left a 5500 watt unit at the job this morning, I'm hoping I didn't make a bad call; so far, so good :pray:

Hope you are right. I thought about trying to get out to get mine yesterday evening but chanced it. Oh well. Candles,flashlights and extra covers tonight.

Why aren't more people outside chiseling the ice off their autos?

By the looks of some cars in the street some folks would have to spend 10-15 minutes to achieve visibility (removing the ice from their auto windows).

IF there's an emergency and they need to use their autos, well they're just gonna have to pause long enough to be able to drive and see.

Don't understand what people think some times ...

Ours are all inside no need to scape ice. Even old 4x4 is on the pole barn nice n dry

Back
Top Bottom