• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sniper's Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC Fall 2015 Rendezvous, Legion OTG in Blakely GA

i guess my question was for legion otg. if there range is open to the public for long range shooting. when you google the it says "permanently closed" but the website has info on it for 2015.
To my knowledge is not open to the public to just come and shoot. Training or competitions is the only way to shoot there unless things have changed. They have a hell of a place to shoot tho. Also the alligators love Cheetos but don't really care for sour cream and onion chips.

No it is not open to the public...except members of Cahatahooche Gun Club and only when they are in shooting season during matches.. We tried years ago to open to the public problem is everyone is a long range expert and this makes things dangerous. Rob is an expert so he has the ability to teach and ensure that everyone is doing the right thing plus++++he is a great guy... Carry on

I don't work for Legion OTG, I just rent the facility for my use from time to time.

The facility isn't open to the public, except for scheduled training or competitions, so I guess the answer to your question is "no".

I host this shoot twice a year. It is not a competition or a training class. It's a bunch of folks shooting various distances at their leisure. It's as close to an "open range" that you're gonna get there.

We manage the firing line to keep it safe, you shoot as much as you want, and we keep the targets painted and maintained.

I don't work for Legion OTG, I just rent the facility for my use from time to time.

The facility isn't open to the public, except for scheduled training or competitions, so I guess the answer to your question is "no".

I host this shoot twice a year. It is not a competition or a training class. It's a bunch of folks shooting various distances at their leisure. It's as close to an "open range" that you're gonna get there.

We manage the firing line to keep it safe, you shoot as much as you want, and we keep the targets painted and maintained.

well i cant do this one, but i will plan on the next. spring time ish?
i will be looking for the AAR from the lucky ones who make it.

I usually do one around April and one around November.

You can also check out SCOTG. They have a 1500yd range and it may be open to the public. I haven't been but I've heard good things.

I have cancelled the events for Friday. If you had planned on attending Friday, and I have not spoken with you, please contact me.

Back
Top Bottom