• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Snakes - Who has them ?

Dude....that is one sexy rattler! You've got some cojones to be man-handling a snake that could put you in the ground with a single bite! Hat's off to you, pal...

That come from years of dealing with and handling them. I have always tried to be as careful as I could. The guys that would go with me was always the same. No drinking, smoking weed or anything. We treated them like we were playing with a loaded gun. I do miss it from time to time and will one day have reptiles again once our life settles back down some.

That come from years of dealing with and handling them. I have always tried to be as careful as I could. The guys that would go with me was always the same. No drinking, smoking weed or anything. We treated them like we were playing with a loaded gun. I do miss it from time to time and will one day have reptiles again once our life settles back down some.

Anytime you want to go catch hots just shoot me a line. I used to love rounding up rattlers in New Mexico. Brother and I used to go after copper heads about 10 years ago around the stone mountain area.

We used to go to Valdoosta, that place is full of them. We would always catch cane breaks and eastern diamondbacks. I have not been in several years but would love to do it again. My record from that area was 7'2" female eastern diamondback.

Here is one when we use to go out and catch them. Wasnt the biggest we ever caught but it was still a nice one. This one was caught just south of Macon right off I-75.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v467_Arrow_Slingger_Snakes_tobynrattler.jpg

Wow is my first thought. AW HELL NO was my second! Jeepinshep is right, big brass ones!

Love that boa...i had one for a while that got up to about 6 feet. Currently have a pastel ball python..a lot larger than the pic.....and two bearded dragons...reptiles..i love em!

Attachments

• photo-3.jpeg
    photo-3.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 60902_1569147864509_1109839033_2204343_429770_n.jpeg
    60902_1569147864509_1109839033_2204343_429770_n.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom