money-dog

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
1   0
Reaction score
Here's my girl ...

i51.tinypic.com_108ehs1.jpg

i51.tinypic.com_24g9ixk.jpg

I had a ball python when I was in High school. Great snake. My cousin ran a reptile store in West Palm Beach,Fl. They had a 10 ft reticulated that got out one night and ate all the feeder rabbits. When he got to work the next morning it was curled uo around the last one and the rabbit was just sitting there like HELP ME!!!!! LOL

What's wrong with dogs? They are man's best friend. A snake, now that's another story. Your dog comes up to me and rubs up against my leg I'm gonna pet him and tell him he is a fine lookin' dog. That thing rubs up against my leg..............aint neither one of us gonna be happy when the $#!+ quits flyin'. I'm here to tell you I've got a pretty big set of bowels.....well let's not get into that. He/she looks real good in that picture but that's close enough for me.

What's wrong with dogs? They are man's best friend. A snake, now that's another story. Your dog comes up to me and rubs up against my leg I'm gonna pet him and tell him he is a fine lookin' dog. That thing rubs up against my leg..............aint neither one of us gonna be happy when the $#!+ quits flyin'. I'm here to tell you I've got a pretty big set of bowels.....well let's not get into that. He/she looks real good in that picture but that's close enough for me.

What he said!

I used to have an albino corn snake. He was awesome. I'm pretty sure my brother set him loose, since his wife was literally petrified of snakes. I came into the living room with it wrapped around my arm one time when she was there (she was just my brother's girlfriend at the time) - she screamed bloody murder and cried for about an hour....I felt like a total azz. I came home a few days later and the snake was gone. My brother to this day hasn't admitted it, but I'm pretty sure it was him who set the snake free (the snake had lived in that terrarium for 4 years and had never "escaped").

I have had snakes most of my life. I have recently got out of having reptiles. I had too many and just got burned out. Through the years I have about every type of snake there is. And yep I also had venomous snakes as well.

Here is one when we use to go out and catch them. Wasnt the biggest we ever caught but it was still a nice one. This one was caught just south of Macon right off I-75.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v467_Arrow_Slingger_Snakes_tobynrattler.jpg

Dude....that is one sexy rattler! You've got some cojones to be man-handling a snake that could put you in the ground with a single bite! Hat's off to you, pal...

Back
Top Bottom