• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Snake boots

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
I`ve had Rockys,both pair leaked within a year.Redheads,last year a guy demoing them got bit through the boot.Lacrosse,leaked.Now I have Brownings.The box didn`t say"snake-proof"but two dealers said they were snakeproof,and that the words were omitted for liability.I see why.Yesterday I put a soft Zuchini in one of the Brownings and stabbed the boot with an icepick.Went slap through the side of the boot and 3 inches into the squash.What next?Chippewas?I tried this right after watching two snakebite documentaries on TV.BTW,the Brownings leaked right out of the box.

Danner pronghorn. Look around at reviews. Ive read one of a guy gettin hit by a rattler and had a bruse on his foot but the fangs didnt penetrate the boot.

Bought Mucks after reading their tests.Hot,but waterproof,and I trust `em.,Wear good.Good boot for the cold mornings that turn hot by the time you get down.I once,last year,got down at noon(after a morning in the 30s)and killed a rattler in front of my stand.He had just killed a rat.

Back
Top Bottom