• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Smoking deal . Free suppressor with gun

So they pocket your cash for many months before your Form 4 is approved before any of it ships ?
Or do they ship the hideous pile of bling kit out right away ?

So they pocket your cash for many months before your Form 4 is approved before any of it ships ?
They take money. They build gun. They ship gun and suppressor. You do 4473 and form 4. You take home gun and your dealer holds the suppressor. If you do this at a range with an 02 FFL, you can use it when you shoot there until it clears, in the distant future

That's how form 4's work. They ship to your ffl immediately, but you have to wait for the approval letter. You have the gun as soon as it comes in to your ffl.

Does it come with a gold range bag to protect it?
1671115614048.png

I got my suppressor serial number and started my paperwork
I have shoot one and it's decent ss built I was gonna use it on 300 build not Glock clone
P80 are only as good as the parts you use in them . Cheap stuff is cheap stuff , I have multiple that I've shoot thousands of rds through and there more reliable than 99% of guns sold .
Comes with piston , adapter to 1/2-28
These are good for cheap intro to suppressor

Form 4 is necessary for all transfers. I bet that the suppressor can be cerakoted another finish.

Two questions immediately come to mind:

1. Is a Form 4 necessary for the suppressor?
2. Could that ugly gold be cerakoted to make it less gawdy?

Not a bad deal if the suppressor is decent.

Back
Top Bottom