• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith & Wesson Customer Service

armory

Default rank <400 posts Lifetime Supporter
expect no quarter
42   0
Reaction score
I bought an M&P VTAC 9mm on Saturday. Went out and fired off several rounds, and the fiber optic tube flew out of the front sight. Sucks, I know. So I call Smith & Wesson on Tuesday, and they say they'll send me one, no charge. It came in the mail today, Thursday. I hate that it happened, but that's what I call great Customer Service.

Sounds like Glock and S&W are the way to go lol..customer service goes a long way. another reason century never gets my vote, their CS sucks balls from what I've heard

I have many great experiences with them in the past. However the last time I had to deal with them the had me beyond mad. Guess everybody has a bad day.

Ive had good luck with Century's customer service. When I complained I had a responce within 12 hours. However the shipping system is HORRIBLE. They esimated in would take 2-3 weeks to get me a new handguard screw. :(

Same thing happened to my Raging Judge with the fiberoptic sight. I called Taurus and they didn't have the part on hand so they had to order it.. Still waiting after about two weeks. :/

Back
Top Bottom