Smartphones

Meh. If somebody wants to find you they are going to do it.

While I don't agree with the NSA crap any more than anybody else, me not liking it isn't going to stop them.

I'm not going to live my life paranoid about stuff I can't change anyway.

Ya ever been taking a crap, perusing the ODT and notice that little ****ing camera lens staring at you?

Does it make me paranoid that I make sure all webcam lenses on the laptops are covered with a little piece of tape when they are not being used?

Ya ever been taking a crap, perusing the ODT and notice that little ****ing camera lens staring at you? Does it make me paranoid that I make sure all webcam lenses on the laptops are covered with a little piece of tape when they are not being used?
I just figure the big lens is looking at my junk and my dump so if they wanna look......

My boss had the annoying habit of video calling me rather than simply calling me on the phone like a regular person. A couple months back he did it while I was hatching a grumpy and even though he could only see me from the chest up it was clear where I was and what I was doing. He hasn't video called me since.

Back
Top Bottom