• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small Pistol Primers?

Check the thread about the state of the industry right now. Looks like primer production is going towards commercially loaded ammo and not to reloaders.

Everywhere I have looked is "OUT" (even the usually reliable / affordable INTERNET sources)

I had been calling Dixie Ammo Dump where they used to be both available and affordable;
they have been telling me that they don't have any .... A check on GunBroker.Com tells
another story:

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=Dixie+Ammo+Dump&SearchType=1

Hopefully, "Supply" will catch up with "Demand" in the next few months ...

If you have any luck in your search, let us know!

Check powder valley they mentioned getting tula primers in today on face book
I placed an order 1/7? of all out of stock items and they all shipped Friday. They are too busy to update website most of the time these days I think.I've had very little luck finding SPP local for awhile. Some of the other sizes yes but 40/k or more.

Powder valley isn't even taking back orders anymore. Thankfully I have a good friend willing to loan me some primers until things get back in stock. I just didn't think it would get this crazy! The wife and I just want to practice! Ha. I will post if I find anything. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Franklins of Athens has lots of Wolf small pistol primers (non magnum). A couple of weeks ago they were on sale for $25.00. Now they are off sale for $42.99 They also had other brands for sale. Call before hand:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom