Slut Walk ,, LOL!!

I completely understand what they are sayin but DAYYYYYYYYUM!!!!!!!!! Those women would be safe in a prison for cryin out loud.And for the record,Ive never seen a woman dressed in a way that made me feel ok with knockin her in the head and taking what I wanted.

I've been on a sex offender division before and have huge sympathy for any and all sex crime victims and respect and devote time to victim awareness programs...but this is ridiculous. I think this is more of a secret feminist movement of the ugly women who have never even had so much as a valentine card.

I completely understand what they are sayin but DAYYYYYYYYUM!!!!!!!!! Those women would be safe in a prison for cryin out loud.And for the record,Ive never seen a woman dressed in a way that made me feel ok with knockin her in the head and taking what I wanted.

Swampbogger - You WANTED that? (Gagging...hold on...OK I'm back) LOL

Mugsy

I've been on a sex offender division before and have huge sympathy for any and all sex crime victims and respect and devote time to victim awareness programs...but this is ridiculous. I think this is more of a secret feminist movement of the ugly women who have never even had so much as a valentine card.

lol...I cant stop laughing

Yes, these happen to be the militant wing of the women's movement.

Back
Top Bottom