• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slide fire shooting

HarmsWay

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
120   0
Reaction score
Anyone around Henry County have some place I can shoot? I want to try out my slide fire for a ak47 and FN 5.7 and you are welcome to shoot whatever I bring of course. Unfortunately its time for hunting so the land I usually shoot on is off limits and I will not go to a range. I dont trust most people there use actual gun safety.

Is that AK pretty nice?
I almost got it before you did...lol

I don't have it anymore I just wanted the slide fire and ammo. Someone came and got the ak47 without a stock or grip yesterday. I posted it up for sale. It was a nice 10/63 though, but I have a sar 1 and my next ak47 I keep will be milled

A serious good idea but would probably never happen would be for the ODT members to save up some money and buy a piece of land to have for us to shoot on. I mean 10 acres in a rural area should be plenty sufficient? I can't rapid fire at my local range, and we don't target shoot on our hunting lease,...this venue would be perfect.

A serious good idea but would probably never happen would be for the ODT members to save up some money and buy a piece of land to have for us to shoot on. I mean 10 acres in a rural area should be plenty sufficient? I can't rapid fire at my local range, and we don't target shoot on our hunting lease,...this venue would be perfect.

Where are you in ATL? You can rapid fire at either Norcross or Sandy Springs. You can rent select fire weapons as well. I'd assume a slide fire would be OK.

Where are you in ATL? You can rapid fire at either Norcross or Sandy Springs. You can rent select fire weapons as well. I'd assume a slide fire would be OK.
Indoors yes, but I like shooting outdoors. Shooting at paper gets old fast. I want steel plates, bowling pins, the fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom