• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Skunk Ape Tree Stands Holiday Reduced Price

20ftTall.jpg

This thing looks way more comfortable than my ladders.
Once we got our prototypes built and began hunting in them once we got our engineered drawings finished, we basically threw all of the old ladder stands away. We spoiled ourselves! If you purchase one from us I would love to hear back from you after you get it up and have a hunt in it. It helps us move forward!
Thank you,
John

From now until the end of December, Skunk Ape Tree Stands has a reduced sale price of $340.00 for Christmas. Buy your special hunter one today! Don't forget: We have stocking stuffers too! Logo T-Shirts, hats and gear are available now. Check us out! www.skunkapetreestands.com View attachment 1898042 View attachment 1898043 View attachment 1898044 View attachment 1898045 View attachment 1898048 View attachment 1898051 https://www.skunkapetreestands.com/shop-skunk-ape/
is this with shipping ? do i have to pick up?

2 Questions:

What is the maximum weight capacity of the stand?
Is the jr seat large enough for a petite woman?
Listed at 300lbs max, the stand passed all of the TMA tests of five minutes with much more weight on it. If your petite woman is no bigger than a ten year old boy or so then you probably can. No doubt that you will be sitting sideways on one and she using the other from her seated with her back to the tree. The trick may be getting into and out of the stand. If you haven't watched the videos on our website take a look at the features and benefits video and the installation video we have available to you: https://www.skunkapetreestands.com/media/

These may help you make a decision in regards to two of you in the stand.

is this with shipping ? do i have to pick up?
Shipping the two boxes vary in pricing based on the delivery location and so we have instituted a flat rate shipping fee of $69.99 for the stand. If you live close to Brunswick, Georgia or will be traveling through we keep will call hours on Wednesdays OR can make arrangements to be waiting for you in a window of time if you contact us and we work together on it. When checking out you simply check the local pickup button. With local pickup we also offer complimentary assembly. There is an order notes box in the checkout process in which you simply write assembly. If you need to arrange for a day other than Wednesday then let us know and we will call or email you after we receive the order.

From now until the end of December, Skunk Ape Tree Stands has a reduced sale price of $340.00 for Christmas. Buy your special hunter one today! Don't forget: We have stocking stuffers too! Logo T-Shirts, hats and gear are available now. Check us out! www.skunkapetreestands.com View attachment 1898042 View attachment 1898043 View attachment 1898044 View attachment 1898045 View attachment 1898048 View attachment 1898051 https://www.skunkapetreestands.com/shop-skunk-ape/
we need to talk, i will be a rep/for you in this area. bill

Back
Top Bottom