• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Skunk Ape Tree Stands Holiday Reduced Price

1   0
Reaction score
From now until the end of December, Skunk Ape Tree Stands has a reduced sale price of $340.00 for Christmas. Buy your special hunter one today! Don't forget: We have stocking stuffers too! Logo T-Shirts, hats and gear are available now. Check us out! www.skunkapetreestands.com
Skunk-Ape-Tree-Stand-.png
SkunkApeTShirt.jpg
SkunkApeStructuredHat.jpg
360-Shot.png
SkunkApeKnitHat.jpg
Tumbler-Sm-1.jpg
https://www.skunkapetreestands.com/shop-skunk-ape/

Damn what's the regular price?

When your tree stand costs more than a budget hunting rifle...
$369. Take a look at our site and see the features and advantages of the stand. It is like being in a tripod but on a tree and with a much better shooting rail system. If you get one you will never go back to the industry standard!

That is a really neat design. I like it. The buddy seat was a good idea as well.
Thank you. My partner has a, now, nine year old. She has been hunting with him in our prototypes since she was five. He insisted on the JR SEAT for all of the parents who want to take the little ones up the tree with them. You can adjust the shooting rails up and down. He sets one rail lower for his daughter's rifle and they hunt all morning long!

That’s awesome. My daughter is 9 as well and she recently shot a deer that was behind our double ladder stand. It took a lot of repositioning on her behalf to make it possible. It would have been a lot quicker and easier to pull off with your stand.

That’s awesome. My daughter is 9 as well and she recently shot a deer that was behind our double ladder stand. It took a lot of repositioning on her behalf to make it possible. It would have been a lot quicker and easier to pull off with your stand.
Yep. Safer too. You can bow hunt sitting down in the Skunk Ape. We had a buddy kill a ten point this past weekend with a bow while sitting in the seat with the seatbelt on!

Back
Top Bottom