• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Single Mom Needs Help Paying For Son's Hospital Bills

Looks like they tried wrapping it around a pole! OUCH!

Any alcohol involved?

Prayers and best wishes to all involved.

No booze or drugs that I know about.
I think the driver was a coworker. The kid in the post (Eddy) was just a passenger who wanted to go home.

If he's at Childrens healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish rite, he's at a Shriner's hospital. Not sure about egleston.

As a Shriner, he's in the right place with the best of care. If he needs other treatment, CHOA will transfer him to Shriners (Burn Center, etc). Scottish Rite Hospital was the appendent body of masonry in GA with a different mission than Shriners. God Bless.

As a Shriner, he's in the right place with the best of care. If he needs other treatment, CHOA will transfer him to Shriners (Burn Center, etc). Scottish Rite Hospital was the appendent body of masonry in GA with a different mission than Shriners. God Bless.
I figured a shriner would chime in and clear up the details. My youngest son spent 5 months in the NICU at Scottish Rite. I don't believe he could have received better care anywhere else.

I'm a crappy updater. I have updates.

Eddy has been released from the hospital and he's back home. He's back to school and I understand they have begun an IEP for him because he's still somewhat fragile.
He's going to day therapy. Mom could still use some help getting the rent and some bills paid and she figures she can get back to work around March provided no new medical problems appear.

If everything goes as planned, he should be able to graduate with his high school class.

Back
Top Bottom