• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Since bourbon is getting stupid….

So I just walked into a liquor shop this afternoon near work and the clerk shares with me that Eagle Rare is "no longer allocated" by Buffalo Trace after I see about 6 bottles sitting on the shelf with no limitations to purchase at about $43 + tax. He said they had about 5 more cases sitting in the back. Anyone else been told similar info from liquor shops around town? I know most shops cap it at about 1 bottle per customer per day.

So I just walked into a liquor shop this afternoon near work and the clerk shares with me that Eagle Rare is "no longer allocated" by Buffalo Trace after I see about 6 bottles sitting on the shelf with no limitations to purchase at about $43 + tax. He said they had about 5 more cases sitting in the back. Anyone else been told similar info from liquor shops around town? I know most shops cap it at about 1 bottle per customer per day.
It’s been that way for around 6 months in my area. Now I’m sure it’s not that way in every store. There was rumors that GA was a test state for them and stores were supposed to price it at MSRP.

Found this at the Alpharetta Costco.

IMG_6390.JPG

Back
Top Bottom