• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver giveaway please read the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turned out to be a really informative thread and until it started, it was something many of us didn't know we had in common. Seems we all share much more than a common love of firearms.....
things with use and intrinsic value are amazing

im not talking collectibles so much, but as a property owner you want to maximize what you have worked for and earned. silver is a great way of holding your labor

i think we all like it because we are all workers, capitalists (in a purer sense), and legitimately value the worth of a dollar. it also is a means of establishing yourself as an individual. with gold and silver holdings, i am more financially independent and am not forced to rely on social shared wealth programs from the gov

hell ya

im going to be out of town then but i will check just to see if i won!

by the way, how are you doing the drawing? is it all names in a hat kind of deal?

hell ya

im going to be out of town then but i will check just to see if i won!

by the way, how are you doing the drawing? is it all names in a hat kind of deal?

Random number generator on random.org

(if the number that comes up is my original post or some of the other posts in this thread that are not "entry" posts, I will simply use random.org to pick a new number).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom