• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig SDR22X baffle strike.

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
My neighbor recieved his cans at the same time I did last month. He has about 100 rounds through the can. Yesterday we were shooting and all of the sudden he had some crazy flyers. 2 feet off target. I stopped him. Took the can apart and the last baffle looks to have a strike. However, looked like it was perfectly centered and rolled in. Almost like it was made that way. Never seen a strike looks this clean. We shot the pistol less can and no keyhole. No accuracy issue. We checked the bore when he received it and it was good to go. If you look through the can now you can see the interference. He has shot it only on a 22/45. This was the first issue he had. Can was still tight.

Sending it back to sig.

What is strange is his baffles do not look like the baffle stack shown on their video. I did not take a pic. Should have. I am going to call sig and see what's up with that.

It is his first can so I am trying to help him out.

Sucks. He waited all that time and had it for 2 weeks. Now sending it back.

From dealing with sig in the past they will probably turn it around in 2 weeks or less.

Were there any accuracy issues at all from the beginning, or was it only after the 100 rounds you noticed the dramatic POI change?
I hope Sig is able to clear the issue up for him and he get back to plinking soon!

Back
Top Bottom