• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG Sauer P365 XMicro TACOPS failure to eject

BIGLEW

Air Force Icon Supporter
AKA: BIG PRETTY - BDR1
446   0
Reaction score
So I got a P365 at the beginning of this year. Taken it to the range several times, probably shot around 500 rounds through it with no issues.

Today, I start having failures to feed. Several of them. The empty casings are just sitting in the chamber. Only one was stuck, all the others I could tilt the gun and they would easily fall out. It's like the extractor never grabbed ahold of the case.

I'm using the same ammo as before, even the same lot so don't think that's an issue. But I got 200 rounds of different ammo to try out. I also started paying really close attention when shooting to make sure I wasn't limp wristing it. The failures were still happening.

I've looked at getting a new extractor, but everywhere I look they are sold out. Anybody here know if there has been a fix developed for this issue?

It is the pistol I had listed on here for sale. But until I get this issue figured out I took the ad down. I won't sale something I can't depend on myself.

We will see. I'm just aggravated with it. This is my second Sig, the first was a P229 Legion and it kept having feeding issues. Wish I'd just stuck with Glock at this point.
On the contrary, I've had Glocks my whole life and just discovered Sig's a year ago. The grip angle is better for me on the Sig's. I shoot them much better. Still have all my Glocks, but I can definitely tell a difference now.

On the contrary, I've had Glocks my whole life and just discovered Sig's a year ago. The grip angle is better for me on the Sig's. I shoot them much better. Still have all my Glocks, but I can definitely tell a difference now.

I think I shoot both pretty equally well. I do like how the P365 fits my hand though.

But update, I cleaned the absolute crap out of it and took it back out to the range today. It ran 150 rounds of Winchester White box with zero issues. Even with my 10 year old son shooting it, it did well. So going to put it back up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom