• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sig sauer 2022 vs beretta 92fs

my sp2022 has a standard white dot bar sights
i like the dot bar sight better then my 3 dot sights i had on my p95 but to each their own thats why there are so many sight options

and getting slightly off topic this sentance, how do you choose your username picture?

Last edited:
my sp2022 has a standard white dot bar sights
i like the dot bar sight better then my 3 dot sights i had on my p95 but to each their own thats why there are so many sight options

The P95 is not even in the same ballpark..........................good gun but .....yeah not a sig.....my 2022sp had Tijicon night sights.

i was considering the sight configuration in the post, i know the p95 isn't comparable to most guns outside of its price range that's why i got the sig 2022 i wanted to step up a notch or 2 so to speak

when i go to the range i don't want to have to reload a magazine while im practicing so i like to have at least 5 magazines (15 round plus) available, i know it might sound like over-kill to some but i prefer to have loaded magazines available to me if i needed them

mesinge2 i like the sound of an 18 round magazine flush to the gun without sticking out extra like the over 17 round magazine did with my old p95

Only five? I generally recommend a minimum of six per pistol so no you don't sound crazy or like you are committing overkill, I also load up the mags that I am going to to be using the night before a range trip so I understand. For my work guns I like to have at least a dozen, 14 for my Glock including the 2 34 rounders, 16 for my 1911 and may be getting some more.

i wish i had 16 magazines for my gun maybe in my dreams, what type of work do you do if you don't mind saying?

i had 6 for my p95 and included it when i sold it mind you two were those 10 rounders that it came with new (can someone explain the point of limiting the rounds to 10,i can't figure it out in the 9mm)

Last edited:
i wish i had 16 magazines for my gun maybe in my dreams, what type of work do you do if you don't mind saying?

i had 6 for my p95 and included it when i sold it mind you two were those 10 rounders that it came with new (can someone explain the point of limiting the rounds to 10,i can't figure it out)

I don't personally count ten rounders for my high cap guns. Won't tell you how many mags I have for my ARs, it will just depress you. Lol.

As far as jobs, at the moment I am working as a writer, I suppose I should link my blog to my profile just haven't taken the time. Also working a few odd part time gigs, some firearms instruction on the side, and going through hiring process for a few agencies, gov takes their sweet time. I stay busy.

thanks you all for your opinions and facts, ill keep the sig for carry and buy the beretta 92 later on just to have one for the range trips
you were of great help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom