Sig p365xl

JKCruiser

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Haha ak go brrrr
193   0
Reaction score
Email for price came out to $459 (!). Heck of a deal. I got mine! https://www.gunprodeals.com/product/sig-365xl9bxr31m-365-9mm-3.7-sl-optrdy-12r#product_detail
Screenshot_20200414-124252.jpg

Well my quote not so great....

Thank you for your email request. This email can only be used by you and it expires on 04/15/2020 3:17pm.

Product: Sig Sauer 365XL9BXR31M P365 XL Optic Ready 9mm Luger 3.70" 12+1 Black Black Polymer Grip
SKU: 365XL9BXR31M
UPC: 798681637416

Well my quote not so great....

Thank you for your email request. This email can only be used by you and it expires on 04/15/2020 3:17pm.

Product: Sig Sauer 365XL9BXR31M P365 XL Optic Ready 9mm Luger 3.70" 12+1 Black Black Polymer Grip
SKU: 365XL9BXR31M
UPC: 798681637416

I just emailed them for the second time. Shortly after I completed the order successfully, they sent an email saying that the "warehouse" contacted them and told them that they were out of stock and they were refunding my payment. I emailed them back and told them I did not want, nor would I accept a refund...If need be, I will wait until they re-stock.

Shortly after that, I go back to the deal and see "In Stock", so I email again for price...I get the same $559.00. I emailed them AGAIN immediately. They obviously have more in stock, they got a better response than anticipated and unscrupulously wanted to dishonor their previous sales and hike up the price. This crap is maddening. I let them know that sale is a contract and I intend to enforce it if they don't honor my original purchase.

I just emailed them for the second time. Shortly after I completed the order successfully, they sent an email saying that the "warehouse" contacted them and told them that they were out of stock and they were refunding my payment. I emailed them back and told them I did not want, nor would I accept a refund...If need be, I will wait until they re-stock.

Shortly after that, I go back to the deal and see "In Stock", so I email again for price...I get the same $559.00. I emailed them AGAIN immediately. They obviously have more in stock, they got a better response than anticipated and unscrupulously wanted to dishonor their previous sales and hike up the price. This crap is maddening. I let them know that sale is a contract and I intend to enforce it if they don't honor my original purchase.
Yeah I got the same email and I've been dealing with it too. That's some bad customer service. Sorry for the problems guys. I have not ever used gunprodeals before and I won't be again if this isn't resolves properly by the company. I was planning to pick up a suppresssor from them soon too but I am definitely rethinking that purchase.

That place has some spotty reviews.
I was in the market for a Stribog last year and had posted on a FB forum I was skeptical about ordering from them based on the feedback I had seen. The owner actually reached out personally to me and even called me to reassure me the product was in stock and they would get it right out etc. etc. I did order from them and had a good experience but it appears the previous poor reviews I had read are true and they slipped right back into their old ways?

Yeah I got the same email and I've been dealing with it too. That's some bad customer service. Sorry for the problems guys. I have not ever used gunprodeals before and I won't be again if this isn't resolves properly by the company. I was planning to pick up a suppresssor from them soon too but I am definitely rethinking that purchase.
No apologies necessary on your end. You helped out posting a fantastic deal, they are the dishonest parties here. Thank you again. I will keep you updated.

That sux.

I wonder if it was a mistake?
I know some companies actually use algorithms to change price based on whatever metrics.

Did they say what happened?

That sux.

I wonder if it was a mistake?
I know some companies actually use algorithms to change price based on whatever metrics.

Did they say what happened?
t
they may have made a mistake on price and instead of honoring it are going back on the orders and saying they are out of stock. They were in stock as of about 7:30pm. They had emailed me saying they had no more in stock and they had to cancel the order at 3:12pm. I emailed b/c that's obviously not the case. We will see what happens.
Screenshot_20200414-194615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom