Shrimp and grits!

I made that the other night. Fresh shrimp are plentiful down here on the coast. I switched it up and made jalapeno, green chili, and cheese grits. I sauteed the shrimp in roasted garlic butter and seasoned the shrimp with Paul Prudhomme's Seafood Magic. First time using that seasoning on shrimp but not my last.

It's really easy, slice tomato thin and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Oregano, basil, and thyme. I cut a slice of provolone into 4ths, put one on each slice of tomato. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or so then broil for a couple minutes but watch it closely. Once the cheese is browned to you liking pull them and sprinkle a little pasley flake and oregano to doll it up a little. Enjoy!

It's really easy, slice tomato thin and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Oregano, basil, and thyme. I cut a slice of provolone into 4ths, put one on each slice of tomato. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or so then broil for a couple minutes but watch it closely. Once the cheese is browned to you liking pull them and sprinkle a little pasley flake and oregano to doll it up a little. Enjoy!

Thanks!!!!

We’re down at the beach this week. The wife always cooks up some shrimp and grits while we’re here. She makes enough grits for me to eat on em for a couple of days for breakfast too. Yours looks good too.

Gonna have to try these this weekend.
And round up the fixin’s for shrimp and grits. All y’all got me craving.

That sounds awesome. I'm going to try it. Putting some heat to tomatoes brings out the sugar and really enhances the flavor.

Back
Top Bottom