• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Showtime series "Billions"

albatros43

Default rank 5000+ posts
Jackwagon
176   0
Reaction score
There's a fairly new series on Showtime called Billions. It's about a potentially corrupt hedge-fund manager and the US Attorney that goes after him. It sounds dry, but it's actually quite good. I've only watched the 1st episode, but it has me pretty hooked. I find the subject matter interesting, particularly with all the finance/econ topics on ODT lately and the fact that Wall Street is rigged against the little guy.

Finance nerds like chucklenut chucklenut , @IMaDad, and JamesG JamesG would be interested I'm sure.

There's a fairly new series on Showtime called Billions. It's about a potentially corrupt hedge-fund manager and the US Attorney that goes after him. It sounds dry, but it's actually quite good. I've only watched the 1st episode, but it has me pretty hooked. I find the subject matter interesting, particularly with all the finance/econ topics on ODT lately and the fact that Wall Street is rigged against the little guy.

Finance nerds like chucklenut chucklenut , @IMaDad, and JamesG JamesG would be interested I'm sure.
thanks for the heads up. wish it was on netflix (or is it)

let me look into this one

Back
Top Bottom