• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Show your cornhole...

If you don't have bags yet, you should go get them from one of our members. He and his wife run a dry cleaners and sell cornhole supplies out of the shop. They are awesome quality, duck canvas and real corn. Any color combo you can imagine and a nice canvas tote bag with draw string. I think the package was $21.50. Totally worth it. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/600814-FS-Cornhole-bags-and-boards

It is in Buford so not far from you.
looked for them the other day.. Are they south of friendship?

There they go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 36
Those look great. Nice and slick. Only thing I wish I'd done different is use kiln dried 2x3 studs. In a hurry I bought pressure treated 2x4's. The boards were absolutely perfect and square until the frame boards dried out. Then I had about 2 inches of warp on both. Used a lot of weight on opposite corners with shims underneath. Helped some, but I think they probably have gone back to warped. I braced the inside so it's not as bad, but really pissed me off!

PT makes for pretty heavy too?

Yes it does. I guess I rushed it and went cheap. The kiln dried 2x3 studs are very light and make them closer to regulation height in the front end. I want to do them over, but have time and $ in the others. Guess I could just drill out the wood filler, remove the deck and build a new frame. Maybe a project is in order!

Back
Top Bottom