• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show Us Them Buck Knives and other Workhorses or Whidlers

IMG_20180310_123702760.jpg

I'll post some family knifes passed down to me, but had to add a picture of this little Buck my oldest brother gave for my 50th BD. He gave me alot of knife's, but I never carried them. When he gave me this one, he said when I asked to see it, better be in your pocket little sis. If you lose it, it was cheap but it's a sharp little thing.
He died of massive heart attack a few months later. It stays in my pocket ALWAYS!!!
Miss my big brother, Mickey.
God has a mighty warrior

I only have one Buck knife around here, inherited from my brother after his passing in 2014.
Apparently not too common, it's a 110/112 with two blades. Primary has red BUCK over knives
and below that has POST FALLS, IDAHO. Outline of continental 48 on left, blue & red stars & stripes
with USA across center. On right outline of Idaho in blue except for single star cutout. Secondary
blade has quote from Ronald Reagan. Clear shield has image of building or house far as I can tell.
Yellow & black box large enough to contain sheath but only contents are the knife, product registration
form, and COA which calls this a "Transition Knife" for Buck's move from California to Idaho. COA also
states back of small blade signed "Proto type 2006" and "Chuck Buck 06" by Chuck Buck BUT this knife
has those inscriptions on back of large blade. COA error or Chuck signing error?
COA closes with Sincerely, followed by Charles T. Buck signature in ink then his name followed by Chairman.
COA is in letter size envelope which has Buck Knives Post Falls, ID return address.
Sure not doing anyone any good sitting around here. Any ideas what it's worth or how many made?
Thanks

Reactions: BNB
I bought this for my Son as soon as my beautiful Wife and I found out that we were going to be having a baby boy.
It’s a Buck 111 Classic. Factory oil still on the blade and the sheath still smells like new leather. The blade is like a mirror-you can see my patio string lights’ reflection in the blade.
I still need to get the engraving done. Anybody know of a good place to handle that?
2A7BBC98-0215-4E48-9814-6448696FBECA.jpeg
CBB67B28-3AA6-4096-810B-96A2DF25467F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom