• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show us the turnout!

Damn Okuma Okuma - just Damn!

Best event in the 10 years I've been lucky to be associated with ODT! And that in itself wasn't an easy feat.

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!

I saw a line out front when the event first started but I'm guessing the check in went fairly well. That was a tough one to pull off. My hat is off to you sir!

I hope we can do it again!

From a vendor point of view this was a great event to be a part of. Easy set up. Easy tear down. Great staff. Participated in many arts festivals over the years and yesterday/today was top notch! And there wasn't a single thing missing from my tables this morning! Woot-woot to your overnight security Okuma Okuma !

NEXT ROUND OF THANKS GO TO THOSE WHO PURCHASED SOAP - today and over the years!

Jill's first exposure to ODT was me taking some of her soaps to the swap meet we had up North at the bike shop. Man, that was a long time ago! Heartfelt appreciation to all those who have purchased over the years! I got a little sad putting the soap out on the risers one last time. We wanted to show our appreciation to ODT folks by offering the best price on the last of the bars.

And it was fun to dress up one last time for some fun with my fellow ODT'ers. What a GREAT group of friends and acquaintances! Nothing like the camaraderie of ODT events! Even met one today after 8 years! Always great to associate a name with a face. It just makes it more real.

Ok, enough blabbing - gonna post some pics.

IMG_6167.JPG
IMG_6168.JPG
IMG_6169.JPG

Back
Top Bottom