Show me your fancy leather!

ch035

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
In search of a nice holster for the Wilson to ride in. What are yall using for your 1911s? I am really wanting a del fatti but don't want the year wait. Same with milt sparks. What's a man to do??

When I had 1911s, I used a really nice Milt Sparks Summer Special among several others. I wouldn't even bother with anything else.

I am now on to Glocks, and I'd show the the Galco leather she rides in, but it's one roughly used piece of equipment due to daily carry while working outdoors. I will be tempted to throw it away if it gets much uglier! Seriously, great rig. I imagine anything they make for a 1911 would be nice as well.

Go with Ryan Grizzle. This is one I had made for my Nighthawk, SDR with black shark (both gun and holster gone.) I also have a black T&C with black shark trim thats waiting for me to buy a new commander to ride in. (picture taken from his website, mine is identical) I have a GS (Georgia Snap) on order in mahogany with black ostrich reinforcement on order for my 3" 625. (Example from website shown, minus the ostrich straps.)
rgrizzleleather.com

Some of the nicest people on the planet, Ryan and Kay are.

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
I've got a Gould and Goodrich made for a Glock 19 that I carry my Kahr CW45 in and it fits perfect. It's made out of ostrich and is comfortable for all day carry.

"ride"? Guns don't ride. People ride. Guns just tag along.

View attachment 98375

Not mine, but neato to look at.
Great piece there! Is there a rifle scabbard on the other side?

When I was in my 20's early 30's I used to strap firearms all over myself while trading on my scooter.
I used to fill the saddle bags with all sorts of goodies too!

fancy leather.JPG

Back
Top Bottom