Shout-out to Chestatee Firearms

H4zY

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
Me and the wife road thru Dahlonega yesterday and we passed by Chestatee Firearms. Decided to stop in and have a look. After looking around for a bit, I noticed they had a lot of 300BO for a decent price. I also noticed they specialize in a lot of custom builds. After speaking with the owner and his wife about some of their offerings, I was pleasantly surprised. Most stores tend to just have the usual on the shelf, however, they offered a more customizable selection. They invited us out to shoot one of there demo builds and I must say running a suppressed F/A 300BO SBR was the high-light of my day. If your ever passing through Dahlonega stop by, you won't be disappointed. Chestatee Firearms are good people and they were very responsive when I told them about the ODT community. I don't usually write reviews and I'm not affiliated, but I don't get my socks blown off to often.

Hasley at Chestatee Firearms is my go to gun guy for all my firearm needs now. I also just got my SBR and suppressor tax stamps back. I am very pleased with everything that has came out of there doors. Im a customer for life!!!

Last edited:
This is the newest purchase from Chestatee Firearms... GLOCK 24 SLIDE WITH THE RMR SLIDE MELT!!!
BARE G24 SLIDE.jpg
BARE G24 SLIDE 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom