• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freebird

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
i just wanted to share an experience with fellow ODT's.

I live in the metro Atlanta area. From time to time I need to receive a transfer from out of state. I have found an FFL through the ODT that offers this service at no charge. At first I thought there must be some catch, but each time I've used this FFL dealer's service, I have received excellent service from the friendly staff at Cherokee Gun & Pawn. They enjoy helping people out with a free service that most FFLs charge anywhere from $10 to $50. Why? I think it boils down to this, if you treat customers like you would want to be treated, they will return again and again.

I just completed a trade/purchase for a revolver I saw in their store last time I was there to pick up a transfer. A couple of days ago I called to inquire if they still had the revolver and they did. I asked about trading in one of my pistols and I was offered a very fair deal. I made the trip to Cherokee G&P today where Doug helped me with my purchase. He made me very happy with an excellent trade for a Ruger GP100 which I am so excited to own. I just wanted to give a shout out and say "Thanks" to Doug and the entire staff at Cherokee Gun & Pawn for EXCELLANT SERVICE they provide each and every time I've made the trip to Canton.

There are still good people out there willing to go the extra mile to help folks out. I keep hearing good things about CG&P, guess I'm gonna have to get up there one of these days and check em' out.

I had the opportunity to shoot with my brother this past Saturday and all I can say is I got a great deal, a great revolver and I just felt blessed to have so many variables work the way they did. A feeling that everything worked out the way it was meant to be. Thank you, thank you Cherokee Gun & Pawn!

Back
Top Bottom