• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should Everyone Have Access to Water?

If Detroit is shutting off your water, that's a good thang...

This was back in 2014... Detroit had thousands of abandoned houses and a huge squatting problem. Part of what they were trying to do was get these houses shut off for power and water so they eventually be condemned and torn down.

Im waiting on the outcry on social media. Im going to suggest they pick someone and pay thier water bill for them, so they can have water. Apparently the stimulus is not enough.

Got a 450 ft drilled well here and a genny so I’m good to go
I have two deep wells, a shallow well with hand pump, and a Kubota diesel generator with ATS. I drink from my hand pump every day and it is excellent. My neighbor says that the reason my shallow well water tastes so good is that about 50 years ago, he and his father burried about 300 head of diseased hogs about 10ft away.

The story starts off with the City of Detroit shutting down overdue water accounts back in 2014. If they still haven't gotten their water turned back on by now, that's on them.

During this 'crisis' virtually every utility in the US has voluntarily decided to not shut people off for non-payment for at least the next 2-3 months.

This is not a real problem. If you have power and water and gas now, you will have them in 3 months even if you don't pay a penny.

Exactly.

More media generated hysteria,

I keep hearing the word crisis thrown around with this thing

is the virus the crisis or everyone's retarded response to it? I consider a crisis a serious act of god, cant do **** without everyone holding together and toeing the line

Back
Top Bottom