• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SHOT Show Charity Auction

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
So I had an amazing opportunity to attend SHOT Show this year with some amazing friends of mine who displayed a level of generosity that can only be compared to the generous hearts of the good people of the ODT. And although I did not get a lot of amazing swag (because I was working a video camera the entire time, or meeting & networking with industry people), what swag I did get, I'd like to offer up as an auction to go towards lilgreg and baby Katherine Paige Bell.

I will close the auctions this Friday night, Feb. 6 at 11:59:59p.

I will be at the Dobb's Defense Party Feb. 7 if you'd like to pick your item up there (please let me know) or I can meet somewhere near Woodstock or Mail on my dime. 100% of the auction's proceeds will go toward lilgreg and baby Katherine Paige Bell.

I can accept cash, checks or PayPal as long as you do not place anything in the notes and send it as "Family & Friends".

Please indicate by number which item you'd like to bid on and your bid amount. Please try to look through the thread to see what the highest bid on your item is before bidding, however I will go through them all to verify which is the highest bid.

In the case of the same bid for the same item, the earliest bid wins.

Good luck and keep praying for little baby Katherine Paige Bell.

AUCTION ITEMS

1. Shawn Michaels "The Heartbreak Kid" of WWE fame and Keith Mark autographed photo.

2. Team Miculek autographed photo. Jerry, Kay and Lena all signed this Mossberg sponsored photo. Autographed obtained by me. (Note: the photo has some small bends & tears on the edges due to luggage handling. Photo is still frame worthy, but not mint condition.)

3. R. Lee Emery "Gunny" autographed Glock sponsored photo. (Note: small bend on top left corner). GIven to me & not personalized by Gunny for this specific auction.

4. Round Sig Sauer Red White & Blue Stars & Stripes sticker. There are 2 stickers. Highest 2 bids win a single sticker.

5. AR500 Armor drink koozie. Black koozie with gold writing.

6. Safariland canvas convention name badge holder with lanyard.

7. SlideFire convention name badge holder with lanyard. (Note: I used this one for a day until I got my SOE badge holder).

8. AR500 Armor sticker.

9. NFA Freedom Alliance sticker. There are 2 stickers. Highest 2 bids win a single sticker. (Please join the NFA Alliance and help gain back more of our freedoms and defeat the NFA. I did, you should too.)

10. Aimpoint SHOT Show VIP Beer Reception pass with lanyard.

11. Kaiser US Custom Gun rubber moral patch.

12. Wayne LaPierre, CEO of the NRA business card. Given to me by Wayne himself.

13. Aimpoint cap - kahki color, adjustable strap back.

14. Sig Sauer cap - black color, adjustable strap back.

15. Berreta cap - royal blue color, adjustable strap back.

16. Slienco stickers - There are 2 stickers. Highest 2 bids win a single sticker.

17. Command Arms Accessories (CAA) pistol carbine key chain.

18. "Own it, Respect it, Secure it" round key chain.

19. Mossberg "Built Rugged, Proudly American" dog tag.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom