• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot in the dark. Need a Mosin stock

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I have a really ratty Type 53 with a crack and "Field Repair" that kinda looks like old fence nails. So I need a stock for either an M44 or even another Type 53 that's in better shape than mine. I really don't dig the T53 stocks because of the soft ratty Chinese wood they used but if it's better than what I have now I'll gladly take it.
Also I don't think I need to say it here but I guess I will just in case. Not interested in Archangel or other plastic stocks. Looking for original Mosin carbine wood stocks.
Thanks for looking.

I have a really ratty Type 53 with a crack and "Field Repair" that kinda looks like old fence nails. So I need a stock for either an M44 or even another Type 53 that's in better shape than mine. I really don't dig the T53 stocks because of the soft ratty Chinese wood they used but if it's better than what I have now I'll gladly take it.
Also I don't think I need to say it here but I guess I will just in case. Not interested in Archangel or other plastic stocks. Looking for original Mosin carbine wood stocks.
Thanks for looking.
I don't know much about these except they belonged to my brother before he passed away. I'm not even sure they are what you are looking for. Any interest?
DSCN0902 (2).JPG
DSCN0903 (2).JPG
DSCN0904 (2).JPG
DSCN0905 (2).JPG
DSCN0906 (2).JPG

I don't know much about these except they belonged to my brother before he passed away. I'm not even sure they are what you are looking for. Any interest? View attachment 2878946 View attachment 2878947 View attachment 2878948 View attachment 2878949 View attachment 2878950
Thanks for posting the pics. Two of them are for M1 Carbine rifles. One of them appears to be some kinda Mauser stock. These won't help me but I'm sure somebody here needs them. You should post them up in a separate listing.

Back
Top Bottom