• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short buffer tube for a non AR platform

you could just CUT the rear end off of a milspec tube if it has the adjustments you still need in the front. otherwise you need the UCIW tube for more positions in the front

I put me on the waiting list. I'm needing the buffer tube adapter that's also old at the moment. For test purposes I plan on just chopping a standard tube to see how it goes.

I put me on the waiting list. I'm needing the buffer tube adapter that's also old at the moment. For test purposes I plan on just chopping a standard tube to see how it goes.
Kind of interesting in what you're doing now if you don't mind me asking?
Just trying to get the end of the brace behind something when folded, Like a micro draco type thing?

Kind of interesting in what you're doing now if you don't mind me asking?
Just trying to get the end of the brace behind something when folded, Like a micro draco type thing?
It's going on a sub gun I want to be short for transportation purposes but not folding.

I’m working on a telescoping subgun stock that maintains a cheek weld. One day I might actually get off my ass and find an engineer and investor

The sig mcx telescoping and folding stock isn't much bigger than the uciw, doesn't really get you check weld but a folding and telescoping flat bar design like that might be a good start. Not sure if a company like cnc warrior would help or not but would be worth a shot

Uciw tube in hand. I won't even have to cut the stock I'm going to run. Just need that adapter.....

Attachments

• 20220702_143114.jpg
    20220702_143114.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom