• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Short barrel rifle - info needed

When it's the SBR game im small time: I just have the classics : mp5, vz61 , PTR-32 and the xm177

IMG_5441.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_2470.JPG

IMG_5419.JPG

Can I get an invite to your estate sale if you beat me to see Jesus? Probably sacrilegious but I think Jesus would rock SBRs. Only Judas would have a brace.
If you help my girlfriend carry out the several metric tons of ammo I have in my house ... sure . If I die get with ReganR6 ReganR6 . He will know details.

If you help my girlfriend carry out the several metric tons of ammo I have in my house ... sure . If I die get with ReganR6 ReganR6 . He will know details.
"One metric ton for you, one metric ton for me, one metric ton for you..."
When I die I just hope my kids like to shoot and keep my guns. or else I've told my family that I don't care who gets what but if you fight over my crap then my will executor is to take it all and give to charity.

You know I would contact a few people to help her get every dime for your possessions as I possibly could.....that being said a few firearms would go missing in a boating accident once I left your house!

:lol:

You know I would contact a few people to help her get every dime for your possessions as I possibly could.....that being said a few firearms would go missing in a boating accident once I left your house!

:lol:
No need :lol: my will has direct and strict instructions to properly compensate the select few people on the list to help remove all this crap. You will be good to go.

What's your caliber/lengths? I've got a 10.5 300blk for hunting but I want to shorten it to 8.5, maybe even 7.5. Partially for length but more for weight - my 10.5 is a HBar. I'm looking at a Faxon 7.5 gunner.

You going to be running a suppressor? Check with the manufacter as some won't warranty under a certain length. I think some will go to 10, some will go to 8.5" not sure.

You going to be running a suppressor? Check with the manufacter as some won't warranty under a certain length. I think some will go to 10, some will go to 8.5" not sure.
Yes - I think 8" is the minimum but I'm willing to roll the dice for 1/2" if I can't find a similar weight 8" barrel. The half inch isn't as big a deal (TWSS) than weight.

Back
Top Bottom