shooters world braselton

I don't know if he's open or not but his shop was SMALL. I would see him at gun shows and decided to check him out. I saw on another thread here that he had closed up his retail store and was doing gun shows and internet stuff. He had fair prices.

I live pretty close to the place but gave up on him a long time ago. Just couldn't catch him open Even during his posted business hours. I ended up buying my Dillon stuff somewhere else. Buy my primers and powder from Gamaliel and don't have to pay shipping nor hazmat.

I live pretty close to the place but gave up on him a long time ago. Just couldn't catch him open Even during his posted business hours. I ended up buying my Dillon stuff somewhere else. Buy my primers and powder from Gamaliel and don't have to pay shipping nor hazmat.

Same here. His operating hours were very sporadic.

I saw Mark (owner) in a local store just Wed. Wearing some reloading logo shirt. Seems he may be in a new business.

He's never had much in stock. I had issues getting them to order W231 a while back and have tried to order Dillon parts several times with no success. I can get Cliff at Dixie Ammo Dump to order components at a competitive rate with less hassle. He's not a Dillon dealer though.

I think I still have his card in my wallet.

Yup, I do. You could try calling 770-868-0055

This number does not get answered anymore (called at various times of the day for 3 different business days)

If you're looking for reloading supplies though, I can tell you that I spoke with Mark who used to be associated with Shooters World there but he told me that since Shooters World closed, they branched off on their own & are now simply "The Reloading Store".

I have a number for him but I'm not sure if it's a business number or a personal number so I'll wait to post it but I'll ask him on Sunday when I speak with him again & will post whatever number he says is best.

Back
Top Bottom