• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shoot for Freee!!

My experience was just the oposite too my 10 year old son over to shoot a 22 pistol they had and they were good to is and we enjoyed the range. I am a fireman and the last time I worked a self inflicted accidental gunshot was a 60 plus year old man that shoots competivaly and has for years so anything can happen, but my few times in there have always been pleasent

I have been several times with no problems breathing.It is a nice range. I haven't bought a gun from them yet but I have bought ammo and mags.

I'm pretty sure you go to a range to practice to get better @ shooting. I am sure everyone is inexperienced at one point. Just like people that draw or play sports. Practice practice practice! Its still a great deal. Free range time is awesome!!!

Yea my experience has always been great there, and GUMP correct me if I'm wrong but don't you work for another local gun shop? Either way I believe it to be a great shop.

Yea my experience has always been great there, and GUMP correct me if I'm wrong but don't you work for another local gun shop? Either way I believe it to be a great shop.

Yea i do, I have bought a few guns from them and shot there on multiple occasions, If you go ask for Donte a great guy to deal with, Sorry if that come off strong ive just seen some wild stuff go on in that range, Worst Part its located in a terrible location, You might just have to pop someone outside. Theres a whole lot of riffraff hanging out near that place IMO

Lol must be the one at the old sears building. I hear Eds came to town to put Shots Fired out of business. Ive never.seen anyone hanging around when Ive been there and I have never bought a gun there so I have no dog in that hunt as I know none of them. I grew up in Covington and am glad I moved but I feel safe at Shots Fired

Lol must be the one at the old sears building. I hear Eds came to town to put Shots Fired out of business. Ive never.seen anyone hanging around when Ive been there and I have never bought a gun there so I have no dog in that hunt as I know none of them. I grew up in Covington and am glad I moved but I feel safe at Shots Fired

Emergency pawn blows, shots fired isn't going anywhere, yea I grew up less than a mile away from there, let's just say its a bit more getto than it used to be

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom