• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shocking Statements/Concessions by ATF at the NRA Firearms Law Seminar

While I strongly believe alot of people are just drafting trust they find online I did my own and I have 3 approved stamps sent via eform and paper. I guess it just depends on where they get it from.

What happens if all your nfa stuff is on one of your trusts and then you decide to move states? Is the trust only good for Georgia? Sorry if that's a stupid question

Trusts are based upon state law. Therefore, your trust is only good in the State it was created in. NFA firearms trusts are State law operating in conjunction with Federal law, being the National Firearms Act.

Trusts are based upon state law. Therefore, your trust is only good in the State it was created in. NFA firearms trusts are State law operating in conjunction with Federal law, being the National Firearms Act.

What is correct course of action if the person who possesses the trust property moves out of the state where the trust was originally created?

Dean's trust are good and you get them fast. Just make sure you have paper and ink in your printer, JK With all the other money spent on NFA items, a trust is most likely the cheapest and one of the most important items since bad trust hold up the system.

Back
Top Bottom