She's baaaackkkk......

We have several "detectors" but the best one we have is members here, some of y'all are on top of it.
If you want play games we can really have a lot of fun but OS wont let us. :typing::pout:

members may have suspicions about my 2nd accounts, but I don't tell anyone about them until after the ban and I use VPN's literally all the time, my IP is signapore based at the moment actually.

Your systems either catch me or my MO is just obvious enough that you don't bother double checking.

members may have suspicions about my 2nd accounts, but I don't tell anyone about them until after the ban and I use VPN's literally all the time, my IP is signapore based at the moment actually.

Your systems either catch me or my MO is just obvious enough that you don't bother double checking.
Counselor, this is THE most bizarre confession I've ever read. :pound:

Yeah we caught that a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom